KETO CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE
Here is a delicious recipe for a Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole by
This makes 5 servings of Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole. Per serving, it comes out to be 550 Calories, 43g Fats, 6g Net Carbs, and 35g Protein
-2 tablespoons butter
-1 1/2 tablespoons
-Homemade Ranch seasoning mix
-4 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
-1/4 cup heavy cream
-2/3 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
-1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
-1/2 cup shredded cheese
-10.8 ounce frozen broccoli florets or about 4 cups broccoli
-2 cups shredded cooked chicken
-1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
-1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In an oven-safe skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and add Ranch seasoning, cream cheese, heavy cream, broth, crumbled bacon, and cheese.
3. Whisk to combine and cook sauce for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, steam the broccoli.
4. Stir the broccoli and shredded chicken into the sauce mixture. 5. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese and 1/2 cup crumbled bacon over top.
6. Cook in oven for about 20 minutes, until bubbly throughout and cheese is melted. Then move to top oven rack and broil for 2-3 minutes, if desired. Serve warm.
Looking for some more info on keto? 🔥
Check out my FREE Facebook group where I will give you everything you need to know about the ketogenic diet! ⬇️