Here is a delicious recipe for Keto Croutons by @ruledme
Makes a total of 6 servings, 5 Keto Croutons per serving. Each serving comes out to be 91 Calories, 7 g Fat, 1.5g Net Carbs, and 3g Protein.
-½ cup almond flour
-4 teaspoons psyllium husk fiber
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-½ teaspoon garlic powder
-¼ teaspoon salt
-2 large egg whites
-1 tablespoon avocado oil (olive is fine)
-1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Combine almond flour, psyllium fiber, baking powder, garlic and salt in a large mixing bowl and stir until uniform.
3. Add egg whites to the dry mixture and stir.
Work the dough with a spatula or your hands until it is a thick, slightly sticky consistently.
4. Divide dough into two balls and place on the parchment. They will already begin to become drier as you continue to work with them so move quickly!
5. Flatten each dough ball slightly and bake for 10 minutes or until the dough seems firm but not crusted on the edges.
6. Cut each portion in half, like a burger bun, and then each sliced into squares. This should yield about 9 croutons per section of dough.
7. Drizzle croutons with oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese then return to oven until the cheese has melted and browned.
8. Cool and serve on keto salads or soups!
Know someone who is struggling with keto? Send them here.
Looking for some more info on keto? 🔥
Check out my FREE Facebook group where I will give you more tips on everything you need to know about the ketogenic diet! ⬇️